Aquanaut Dynamic Positioning Centre
Best Dynamic positioning training institute in Navi Mumbai
Aquanaut is one of the best Dynamic positioning training institute situated in Navi Mumbai ( India). We use state of the art infrastructure and equipment for our DP training. All our candidates are given elaborate and interactive training. They get practical exposure to realistic scenarios.The key difference between us and other training centres is that, we provide the best trainers in the industry having years of experience in the field of Dynamic Positioning and the Offshore Industry. The Dynamic positioning training is conducted by utilizing the best modern equipment and methods using interactive tools and techniques.Students would have access to a hands on experience on a Full mission Class A simulator and various other learning tools such as Books, IMCA Publications, Case studies to make their learning experience more practical and worthwhile.
Our State of the Art Infrastructure Facilities for Dynamic positioning training covers
- One Simulator per candidate.
- Centrally Air-Conditioned Training classrooms and Labs
- Wi-Fi Enabled Internet Facility
- Comprehensive Library
- Access to Online Video tutorials
- All-inclusive Study Content in type of Text and Videos
- Most recent Licensed Software and tools
What is Dynamic Positioning?
Dynamic positioning, commonly known as DP allows a person to maintain the heading and position of a vessel with the use of its thrusters and propellers. It is a computer controlled system that uses inputs of gyro compasses, motion sensors and wind sensors combined with position reference systems. Dynamic positioning counters the environmental forces acting on the vessel by the means of active thrust. Dynamic Positioning Course educates and helps a DP Operator deliver the following benefits:
- Unprecedented flexibility for effective maritime operations.
- An energy-efficient nautical system to reduce operational costs and emissions.
- A fully integrated system configured for optimum power & propulsion performance.